I've been putting this post off. Basically because to cover 3 weeks of such packed-in fun in any detail would be a mammoth task. Instead here's a few of the most memorable moments, favourite photos,(many more on Facebook), and a route list. If you haven't been to Kaly, go, you won't be disappointed.
- Getting hammered (by the rain) in a freak thunderstorm, and retreating to a cave just in time to watch Tom Jordan get soaked. Good effort on his part!
- Sharing a foot-long baby tuna.
- Actually getting up something in Grande Grotta
- Going fast on mopeds
- Getting 3 people on a single moped
- Getting a moped confiscated for putting 3 people on it.
- Onsighting my first 7a, long overdue.
- Belaying Tom get his first 7a
- Belaying Jenni flashing 7a+
- Watching Jonny put his finger up a kittens bum
- Getting a fungal infection from a kitten.
- Watching Patty attempt to get up pre-9am, and drink Greek coffee
- Jonny and Patty's moped stunt gone wrong
- Swimming in the pool
- Swimming in the sea
- Taking a boat to Sikati
- Ice cream
- Sunsets with Jenni :)
- Burvill's unbreakable grin
- A great group of 11!
A couple of photos:
|Emporios, Super Chill|
|27th Birthday Present - Elizabeth 7a+|
|Tom on Ixion, classic 7a|
|Telendos at night|
|The whole group on the way to Sikati before the sea sickness set in!|